Friday, July 1, 2011

One Drop Of Tear


One drop of tear for me now is must,
Its to galavanize my soul which is on rust.
One drop of tear can make me feel right,
It is necessary to keep me alive in this life's cruel fight.
One drop of tear will make me sure that I am sad,
It will make me believe that my heart has not turned mad.
Once I was crying hard, and that day I lost my this tear,
Is it in me, is it in my eyes,or in the fake face which I wear.
I sat near you and tried to dig that tear out,
I told you all the wars of life which I fought.
But I didnt found that tear which I lost.
Now I am convincing my heart with some tiny drops of frost.
Whenever I see people crying, I salute their fate,
How happy they are for me, I cant rate.
Whenever I see fire, I run towards its fumes,
Just in a hope that they will gift my eyes some "wet-tunes".
I am so eager for that tear, now I make false assumptions,
Losing you,failure in life, death are some of those cushions.
Its so long that now I am in love with my devil and now he has a shear,
Because he has tried so hard, but cant braught that tear.
People curse devils,and to me he looks cute,
I dont care about world, but to him I can never be rude
I love my last breath,likewise i love that tear,
The day it will drop it will throw my sorrow in rear.
it looks that something is in throat and has stucked,
The feel that you are not able to drop tear, has really sucked.................

5 comments:

  1. i dnt understand whether to appreciate the beauty of ur words or whether to feel empathy for such a feeling.... well i wish tht u soon find an outlet for ur feelings and tears....

    ReplyDelete
  2. bro i don't know what 2 say on this.....but this is really nice one....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amritesh Kumar amritesh247@facebook.comJuly 18, 2011 at 12:09 PM

    nice a deep intense thought.. :):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Khul ke rone khwaish !!
    can very well understand that buddy...

    ReplyDelete