Today in the midnight,
when i was sleeping tight
a sword hued my conscience,
and left me all with some question signs.
It wounded me,and asked a question which made me cry
and the question was "Where am I"?
Someone asked me what is wrong, and i said "Nothing",
I just turned around and whispered "Everything".
My dear please tell me am i flying in the air?
or i am just falling from the highest layer?
Am i sitting on the highest peak?
Or am i hiding myself there where nobody can seek?
Hey please give me the breath of relax and please dont lie,
Please give me the answer that "Where am I"?
I am running so fast, am i going towards my destination,
or will it lead me to the place where hell would be the nation.
Is my happiness limited in number?
Am i spending it too fast that after you i will die in its hunger?
Will it make me cry?
So please tell me "Where am I"?
I know I am sinking deep and deep and deep inside,
Will it bring you more closer or will it take you away even from my sight?
In you, Am i achieving a hieght ?,
Or am I loosing even the smallest right.
Someday please come to me and tell me the answer, because now I am shy,
I would be grateful to you, if you will tell me that "WHERE AM I?"
Awesome
ReplyDeleteToday in the midnight,
when i was sleeping tight
a sword hued my conscience,
and left me all with some question signs.
It wounded me,and asked a question which made me cry
and the question was "Where am I"?
No words for this..
What kind of Sword can wound one's conscience???
Really what an awesome thing one can write.
superb...!!!
ReplyDeletewonderful. Asking question really from heart or from the person residing in it? Again wonderful plea of words.
ReplyDeleteawesome yaar.........each and every word shouts and whole new feeling...........relle speachless after reading it............divya
ReplyDeleteEverytime I read it, I recall all these days.. But these lines just makes me fly in those times and I still feel it as real as it was... Deeply touched...
ReplyDelete