God created nature, and nature created its crew,
He created everything for someone, and for me he created YOU.
In my vision he created only two,
One is the entire universe, and the other is YOU
As he created YOU, he gifted you the things which were solemn and always shine
And hey! They all were enough to grant peace to heart, which is mine.
He created calm air for world, and for me he created your smile.
It is the only thing which always make me feel that i am near the "NILE".
When you smiles with full delectation and joy,
My heart feels dancing with zest like a toy.
My breath and my happiness, both grew for this smile which is only one,
Take this smile away from me, and my life is done.
He created rivers for world, and for me he created your eyes
People sinks in river, and i sanked in this addiction of thy.
I will never want to see tears in them, this i bet
But i was unacquainted to know that rivers sometimes make others to be wet
Many times,these eyes talked and told me a lot of secrets,
And now i am habitual of knowing your feelings which worth a billion crets.
He created rain for the world, and for me he created your hairs
Whenever you gets close to me they comes on my face, and dear for this "I CARES".
Time when you keeps your head on my shoulders, i feel great and they frangranted like nectar.
I had always prefered it over getting open in water, because they always smell like after rain in some holy sector.
For me, no shower can be best as this true touch,
I admit thanks to god to give me heart which give these things a great crouch.
He created worship to loose all the sins, and for me he created your love
People go to mosque for that, and I go to my lovely dove.
I wish and desires to enjoy this special nature forever
Hey ''desolate's" creator, please never depart these from him ever.
I never wishes anything from you and my nature, nor I want anything
Because for me, this nature of "MINE" is everything.......................
hey its toooooooooo good yaar
ReplyDeleteI never wishes anything from you and my nature, nor I want anything
Because for me, this nature of "MINE" is everything.......................
He created everything for someone, and for me he created YOU. wow yaar kya baat kahi hai.......
ReplyDeleteThe lines make me remind of my girl friend- How beautiful lines are
ReplyDeleteWill say to my jaan- I love you dear!
Thanx desolate..............Thanx for making me realise that how some one can compare his love. I dont know you but note for your girl- U are really fortunate,too fortunate