Thursday, April 21, 2011

LET ME LIVE ALONE.......


I don’t  want happiness in my life,
Oh my mind don’t worry at all.
Leave me in sand,
Let the thorns stinging my hand.
I can tolerate a gross torture,
But I cant bear your sympathy storm.
So please let me live alone…….


Wishes are not mine,
For me, they are just like the worthless divine.
I don’t desire to be a flower’s lift,
Nor I deserve to be someone’s precious god gift.
I am just like the drop of dew,
Let my time itself create occasion of my hew.
I am not the person what world observes me, its just my clone.
So please let me live alone.



I don’t want any honor,
Nor my conscience loves beautiful rumors.
My soul not asks for heaven,
Neither myself is crazy for the pearls of seven.
LET ME SPEAK WHAT MY HEART HAS GONE,
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME LIVE AND DIE ALONE………………………..

1 comment:

  1. Begging? Really, world please leave persons on their own. Dont show your fake feelings. Mr. Desolate,you are just great. Simply fabulous

    ReplyDelete